P1B news update

P1B news update

Isla- We wrote information reports about vehicles. I chose to write about a fire trunk and I got the golden ticket because I wrote lots of sentences all by myself.

Connor- We were learning about the job of coast and life guards. We made our own lifeboats. We re-used plastic from the lunch hall.

Liam- I enjoyed learning how to stay safe with Mrs Scott. We learned about substances that we should stay away from and we learned about medicine and who can give us medicine.

Szymon- I enjoyed matching the digital times to the analogue times.  6 O’clock is the same as 6:00

Emileigh-Rose- I enjoyed PM writing because we were learning how to write an information report.

Lewis- I liked making the boats and taking them to the nursery.

Adam- I enjoyed learning about the the ay sound that is at the end of words.

“ai in the middle ay at the end”

Julian- I liked number talks because I was counting.

Sophie- We learned about the Seasons with Mrs Howley. We thanked God for the seasons.

Ethan- We showed Miss Boyes all that we have learned about counting by 20.

Emilie- I liked going over the months of the year again and singing the songs.

Lucy- I enjoyed the O’clock and half past board game because it lets me learn the difference between O’clock and half past.

Khyla- I liked learning about the months of the year. I want to keep practising the order.

Joshua- I enjoyed singing with the NYCOS lady because we got to sing to the puppets.

Lily- I enjoyed writing about the ambulance in my information report. The Ambulance can save people.

Shakti- I liked PE because we had balloons and the balloons couldn’t touch the floor.

Shay- I enjoyed  the seasons with Mrs Howley and drawing the pictures in the boxes.

Oliwier- I liked learning about number talks because I learn different ways of making a number.

Joanna- I liked number talks because we can count different groups.

Wojciech- I liked writing because I liked drawing a picture of a fire engine.

Clips that you could use to practise at home.

https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/PicnicOnPluto.html

Have a lovely weekend from Miss Boyes and P1B!

One thought on “P1B news update”

1. What a great and busy week in P1B. Connor and Liam loved making the boats and are really enjoying learning more about time. Thanks for the update.