Day 2 at Ford Castle

Day 2 has been excellent!!

We had a very wet morning which made lots of our activities very muddy! But the same came out this afternoon which was even better!

Groups B and C  took part in survival today – most muddy awards go to Zara, Kalin and Paige!! (Apologies in advance for the VERY dirty clothing).

All groups have now taken part in a wide range of activities with everyone making it over the zipline and working together to build the highest crate stacks. We had to follow lots of instructions during our fencing session and everyone took part in a duel! We have also all taken part in a photo trail of Ford village and learned lots about the local history. Everyone is building on their teamwork skills and overcoming fears! The pupils have been encouraging each other to push themselves and we are all having a great time!

Miss Diamond worked with those in the cooking club tonight to make their Banoffee Sundaes.

Pupil Voice:

Lewis –  Today we did crate stacking and it was really  fun and scary.

Rachel M – We did zip-lining today and it was one of my favourite activities so far. I was absolutely petrified, but after I tried it I loved it!

Grace-Today we were with an instructor called Sam and we did an activity where we made shelters and made a fire.

Jay-P – Today we did fencing we did four games and I really enjoyed it

Charlie: Today I have Enjoyed doing create stack I did it with Sarah and we managed to climb on top of 12 create.

3 thoughts on “Day 2 at Ford Castle”

1. Looks and sounds like another fantastic day! Your all doing so well. Have fun and enjoy tomorrow even more. Xx