P7 Weekly Blog

P7 Weekly Blog – Lead Learners Vanessa and Paige

This week in primary 7, we have started our Scottish Dancing block in P.E. and we have started with a few well known dances.

Some of the P7s went down to St Margaret’s academy for a science lesson, which was a great experience.

We all worked together to finish our science lesson in class by completing a graph of our results.

CHRISTMAS FAIR!!!

Last night we had our Christmas Fair, which was of to a great start. We raised over £2000 for our school. We sold loads of things like toys, snacks, raffle prizes and knitted wear including, ninian the minions, small Christmas teddies, hats and scarves. It was a SPECTACULAR EVENT!!!!!

Some of the girls went to a gymnastics competition at Chraigswood sports centre and come back with a ton of medals. Vanessa, Beth, Emily and Abi got 2nd place as a group and Brooke, Marcella, Louise and Zayah got 3rd as a group aswell. Beth also got 1st place as an individual. We all enjoyed the good experience!!!

In Maths we started doing Fractions and they are not really hard. We worked on something like Fractions of an amouts and all that kind of stuff.

Pupil Voice:

Grace:This week I enjoyed setting up for the Christmas fair

Rachel w I liked the Christmas fair.

Sarah-  I went to the the gymnastics competition and I found it fun and it was an good experience.

Isla – Mrs McDonald came in and taught.