P4 Weekly News!

Hi Everyone!

Each week just seems to be getting busier and more fun!!! Here is what we’ve been doing this week:

Harry and Alan – I liked playing hockey for the second last time this term.

Filip, Aaron, Ava, Oma and Abdullah – We liked doing Handball with the Sports Leaders from James Young High School. It is the Handball Festival next week and we are so excited!

Wojciech – I liked doing maths smart start this week.

Madison and Lennon – We liked learning about keeping healthy. We had to draw round Lennon and write post its about how to keep healthy then stick them on the drawing!

Maeve and Zoe – We liked learning about money in maths. We had to use coins to work out problems. This is a life skill and it was fun!

*Home Learning Opportunity – If you visit any shops this weekend ask your child to add some prices together and involve them in paying if you are using cash!*

Angelina – I liked when the NYCOS teacher came to teach us some songs.

Alishba – I liked writing a pretend email to the president. This is linked to our class novel because the family are meeting the president in the next chapter!

James and Ahmad – We liked doing number talks this week. We have been doing more subtraction calculations.

*Home Learning Opportunity – Try 100 – 49=? Please ask your child to talk about the strategy they used to get to the answer.*

Julia – I liked designing a healthy packed lunch when we were learning about how to keep healthy.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Miss Ford and Primary 4 🙂

One thought on “P4 Weekly News!”