P7 Weekly Blog

This week we learned how to safely tackle someone in rugby. We also learned about Negative numbers and ordering decimals numbers from smallest to biggest. On Thursday Mrs McDonald came in to teach us about Place Value witch we learned a lot from this lesson. We were trying to learn about the app called My World of Work. We also tried using OneNote on Glow witch we are going to trial as our pupil profile.

Pupil Voice

Taylor: I really enjoyed the Buddy Mass and I also really enjoyed doing a reading at it.

Max: I really enjoyed doing the Negative Numbers in maths.

Vanessa: I enjoyed the buddy mass.

Kalin: I like doing contact in Rugby.

Louise: I also liked doing rugby.

Sarah: I enjoyed doing number talks.

Joseph: I Enjoyed acting in the drama at R.E. as the devil.

Viet: I enjoyed doing My World of Work.

We hope you have a great weekend!!

Taylor, Joseph and Viet

One thought on “P7 Weekly Blog”

1. Sounds like maths and P. E have been the highlight of the week for you all topped of course by the Buddy mass. I heard you were all showed a beautiful example to your buddies. How lovely! Taylors had an exciting end to week with it being her birthday and I know you all helped make her day super special. Thank you so much. 🎉🎂