P6/7 Snow Day Tasks-Friday 2nd March

Good morning everyone! Another snow day beckons and we have to chat via technology today. Here are today’s tasks to keep you busy:

Dojo reflections/literacy: I would like you to log onto your dojo profiles and write your weekly reflection from home. I’d love to hear about what you have all been doing this week and about any of the snow day tasks you have tried.

Numeracy: As we have been working on multiplication and division I have set up a new Sumdog challenge (Snow Day Sums) for you all to work on. I will keep this open until next week for you.

Drama/Music/Art: As we were unable to rehearse this week then it will be a busy week next week with lots of opportunities to rehearse. Please make sure that you know your lines, songs and actions in preparation for next week. If you still have props to make or gather please bring these in on Monday.

Spelling: I have attached your words of the week, ask someone to assess you on them.c says s     level 5 silent b

Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday, have fun!

Mrs Roy