P6/7 Snow Day

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all staying safe and warm on this snowy day. I have been keeping in contact with you all via Classdojo and keeping an eye out for any tasks you have completed so far.

Here are some extra activities which you might enjoy:

Literacy/Technology: write a blog post detailing your ‘Snow Day’ off school, include ambitious vocabulary and any of our BOOST words we’ve learned so far.

Numeracy: https://nrich.maths.org/6499

Use this link to play Countdown and try to see if you can beat the grown-ups!! Let me know your solutions and post them on the blog/dojo or email them to me.

Art: Go for a walk and look around, what do you see, recreate this image in a piece of artwork using any material of your choice. Rachel Mc has already had a go at making a snowflake. The link is on our Winter Ready class page.

Daily Mile: Get outdoors and do your daily mile in the snow. I managed 2.5 miles this morning with my 2 girls. Take a selfie and send it to me.

Drama/Music: use your script and MP3 sound files on your email to practise for the show as we were due to have a rehearsal today, make or gather any props you need.

Hopefully I’ll see you all tomorrow!

Mrs Roy

2 thoughts on “P6/7 Snow Day”

1. hi mrs roy hope you are having a good in the snow .I have made a 3D snow flake ,ill bring it in to school when we are back .x