P7 Weekly News

This week in primary 7

This week has been maths week and it has brought lots of excitement. It has been more fun than we thought!

There is nation-wide Sumdog challenge and our class has not done great but we have put on our growth mind-sets and tried our best for the day remaining.

We also tried going outside and looking for maths in nature and buildings using the AAL to take pictures and put them in a collage. Here are a few of the collages!

We are on our rugby block for P.E and we were doing team drills where we ran in a line and passed the ball between each other. Miss McCormack gave us a fitness challenge on Wednesday and we all succeeded but it was tough.
Pupil Voice:

This week was fun because it was maths week .I enjoyed doing the marshmallow challenge.    Aurora

I have enjoyed this week mostly for sumdog because I have got given a sumdog star reward. Deacon

This week I enjoyed Ninian’s Natter because in p7 we got to do an extra maths challenge. Neave

This week I enjoyed writing, we were writing newspaper reports about hurricane Irma. Erin o

This week on Friday we had a school mass and I did the offertory. Ali

This week we had the dogs trust, they telling us how to treat a dog and it was fun. Edwin

Rugare –Today we had the mass for St Ninian, we all enjoyed it.

Another excellent Lead Learner blog – well done guys! hope you all have a great long weekend! Miss McCormack

One thought on “P7 Weekly News”