Inspirational Maths in P3

Ahmad – This week we discussed and decided on a numeracy/maths goal to work on.

Maja – My numeracy goal is to learn my 3 times table.

Alishba- I liked when dogs trust came in to talk to us. I learned lots about caring for a dog.

Harry – I really liked playing bench ball with the giant ball.

Elenta – I liked PE this week playing chain tag.

Madison – I liked playing catching apples game in PE.

Matthew – I loved getting to groom Ted the dog when dogs trust came in.

Angelina – As part of inspirational Maths we played some games. I liked playing game of totals using pebbles. We could only use numbers 1, 2 and 3. My partner and I would take turns to pick one of these numbers each time and would add on the next number. The winner was the one who got to the total of 10.

Chloe – I liked when we did a rectangle hunt. I got to be a leader with Annayah and had to count all the things in the playground and garden that were rectangles.

Annayah – I enjoyed the rectangular hunt too. We kept finding lots of rectangles around the school. We then used square tiles to make lots of different rectangles of different sizes.

Oma – In RE this week we made a poster about making good choices.

Lennon – I liked making rectangles with the little squares.

Julia – I liked when we went outside and worked in teams to make different shapes out of rope.

Lilly – In writing we wrote a letter to Mariam and Ghanem who are children that live in the United Arab Emirates. This is our new topic.

Maeve – I liked going to mass to celebrate the feast of St Ninian. We learned about the story of St Ninian.

Have a great long weekend everyone

Mrs W and Primary 3