Fantastic Fours

Today I had the pleasure of teaching P4. I was so impressed by their positive attitude to learning and the amazing start they have made to the new school year as P4 pupils. The classroom is looking so bright and inviting and there is a wealth of learning already on display.

As part of our learning this morning we were looking at  the year ahead and what we would like to get from this year. We listened to the song One Moment in Time and found the lyrics really applied to how the children would like to be this year and how they would like their learning journey to be.

We wrote very reflective prayers for the year ahead and used words like inspire, guide and help when asking for support. The children really put thought and effort into the prayers and were very proud of what they produced as was I.

The children are also are very enthused by the class novel James and the Giant Peach and they laughed out loud at the style of the author.

I have to say that the children’s organisational skills, manners and focus were outstanding and I thoroughly enjoyed my morning.

Thank you P4 and have a lovely weekend.

Mrs Docherty

One thought on “Fantastic Fours”