Primary 5 Weekly News

We have had another busy week and here are our highlights:

Lucas: On Monday we had Micro Fitness.

Louise and Grace: This week we had a huge wrecking ball bouncy castle to play on and we had to stand on a podium and knock people off.

Vanessa and Bea: This week we went to our new classes for next year and we met our new teachers. Our new teacher is Miss Ford. We met a new girl who is going to be in our class and she is lovely!

Taylor: We had our Sports Day – it was lots of fun! I ran in a relay race and our house won both of them!

Ethan: I came first in the races!

Rachel M: We took part in a house competition and many other races.

Kerrigan: This week we had a transition day. My new teacher is Mrs Roy. We all took part in a marshmallow challenge. It was fun and I am really looking forward to Primary 6.

Chi Chi: For the marshmallow challenge we needed 20 sticks of spaghetti, some string, masking tape and a marshmallow that goes on the top. Our challenge was to build the tallest tower. None of the towers won so it was a draw and we got to eat the marshmallows!

Toni: We were able to take home our art folders and our old jotters.

Preston: this week we has a Sumdog competition for homework. I did it and came 10th!

Kalin and Rachel W: In assembly we were given chocolate!

Max and Brandon: We had P.E. with the P6’s. It was fun!

Have a great weekend!

Primary 5 and Mrs Reeves