Primary 5 Weekly News

Another busy week! Here are our comments:

Cole F: on Monday we had the auditions for the Talent show.

Rachel M: This week we discovered who was selected to be in the Talent show. Sadly, I didn’t get chosen but I am very happy for the people who did and nothing can stop me from trying again next year!

Preston: On Friday we did a hilarious drama about Respect and I was lucky enough to play the role of Mr Rude.

Bea: This week Mrs Reeves set us all a challenge to prepare a talk about the body systems.

Toni: This week we listened to lots of presentations about the body.

Louise: This week we have got a new Sumdog competition for our class. Only six days left..!

Kerrigan: This week we took part in races for P.E. I came 3rd in the first race.

Lorena: I got into the finals for the relay races!

Ethan: I won all of the races!

Grace and Thomas: In P.E. we joined with the Primary 6 class and we played in our house teams.

Joseph and Max: We played a fun game in P.E.

Beth: Next week we will find out our new class for next year and who is going to be our new teacher.

Rebecca: In maths we have been doing lots of revision.

Rachel W: In Glee club we performed in our concert. We worked really hard and it was really good fun.

Chi Chi: This week we wrote about our journey in Primary 5.

Isla: In writing we wrote about some of our Primary 5 memories.

Kalin: The whole school went into the gym hall for a live workout and we did lots of exercises.

Have a great weekend from Primary 5 and Mrs Reeves

One thought on “Primary 5 Weekly News”

1. P5 your drama lessons always look fantastic and your session this week about Respect very much reinforces our school values and our efforts to become an accreditted level 2 RRS school.