Awesome P3

This week in Awesome P3 we have been learning and enjoying…

Maliha – In writing we were learning about a nursery rhyme and we were using rhyming words to change some words to make it funny.  I enjoyed trying to think of new rhyming words.

Sophie YM – I enjoyed making the Shamrock tree.

Ethan – We were learning about wind and the different things that make wind.  We looked at windmills, kites and planes.  I enjoyed learning where wind comes from.

Richard – We were learning about the Sun, the Moon and the Earth.  The Earth takes one year to travel around the sun and the Moon takes 28 days/one month to travel around the Earth.  I enjoy learning about science.

Cameron – I enjoyed doing Problem Solving in maths and challenging myself.  I enjoyed using what I know to answer questions.

Emily – I enjoyed talking about what job I would like to do and drawing this in my folio.

Another busy week, with lots of learning and collaborative learning.  We are really excited because next Tuesday we have Sports Day and our trip to the Almondell Park.

Have a lovely weekend, Awesome P3 and Mrs McMullen 🙂