Primary 5 Weekly News

Another busy week! Here are some of our comments:

Chloe: This week we focused on the Global Goals and one group in our class made up a song.

Rebecca: We were thinking about the Global Goals and we were given the choice to either make a poster, a drama or a song about 3 of the goals. We worked in groups.

Grace: This week we completed some activities for the Rights of the Child. My group did two things, we made a poster and a piece of drama it was such fun!

Thomas: Yesterday we had to vote for our new House Captains.

Beth, Lorena and Toni: Today we found out who the new House Captains and Vice Captains are going to be. We voted yesterday and the results were announced by Mrs Purdie during assembly.  The Glasserton Captain is Erin and our Vice is Kalvin.

Joseph: Galloway’s Captains are Emily and Amera.

Bea: The House Captains for Whithorn are  Mia and Ben.

Rachel M: This week we voted for our new House Captains and Emma and Erin won for Calder.

Vanessa: This week we started writing about our highlights of Health Week.

Chi-Chi: On Wednesday we described our Health Week in our Writing lesson.  I wrote about Boot Camp, Cheerleading and Yoga because they were my favourite activities.

Maxx: This week we had Miss Ford for R.E.

Isla: This week for Maths we did height and weight and I found it pretty easy.

Max K: This week some people got their personal passwords for AAL and got to bring in their own devices. I was the first one to get a password!

Matt: We all watched the rehearsal for the Glee show. It was really good.

Have a great weekend! Primary 5 and Mrs Reeves.