Primary 6 Weekly News!

It has been a very exciting week in Primary 6! We have had lots of extra responsibilities with the 7’s being at St. Margaret’s. Everyone has stepped up to the challenge – well done!

Everyone also helped their buddies settle in to their transition day in primary 1 and went to the infant area at break time to help play some games and show them around.

Everyone who presented for the House Captain elections were excellent! Lots of hard work went into the speeches and presentations – you should all be very proud! Congratulations to everyone who took part and I’m sure our House Captains will do a great job next year!

Class Comments:

Aliza- This week a lot of children from p6 competed in the house captain election. We just found out today who the captains are: Glasserton- Erin O as House and Kalvin as Vice, Galloway- Emily as House and Amera as Vice, Calder- Emma as House and Erin R as Vice, Whithorn- Mia So as House and Ben as Vice.

Declan – This week in p6 we were learning about God’s loving plan and learning the proper names for some body parts.

Emily- this week we learned about God’s loving plan and today we found out the house captains and I was house captain for Galloway! With Amera as vice.

Ciara-Next week we are being assessed by the right respecting school so then we can get our 2nd level and also we found out who is next year’s house captain Glasserton Erin O and Kalvin, Galloway Emily and Amera, Calder Emma and Erin R, Whithorn Mia so and Ben.

Emm,a-This week we learned about God’s loving plan and we watched the p1 assembly it was adorable we also got told who was house captain and vice captain and I got house captain for Calder I was shaking and I started to cry happy tears!!!

Erin O- this week our buddies started their P1 transitions my buddy is called Isabelle she is in P1M. At assembly we got told who our house captains for next year our I’m house captain for Glasserton.

Amera-this week we people who wanted house captain or vice had to write a speech and then you had to present  them to your house and I done my speech it went very well and Emily got captain for Galloway and I got Vice for Galloway it was amazing!!!!!

Kalvin-What an outcome to the elections I am vice captain of Glasserton very surprising to say the least.

Erwin-This week we went to show our nursery buddy their new p1 class and it was sooooooo cute.

Edwin-we did a powerpoint about a sport person and I did mine about Stephen curry who plays for gold state warriors , I was quite shy but I tried my best it went well.

Nicola – this week we went to our buddies to help them go to their new classroom p1r they had so much fun at their new classroom.

Nicholas – on Wednesday this week our P:E teacher Mr McCurdy took us for about 1 hour 20 minutes we did fitness activities like 1 to 10 and rotation fitness.

Ali-On Thursday the whole school  watched the glee show with some p5s and 1 p6.

Have a great weekend!

One thought on “Primary 6 Weekly News!”

1. Congratulations to all the school captains, what a great opportunity for the children going into P7, I’m sure they will all be great. Erin is really delighted to be house captain for Glasserton and I’m confident she will do a really good job, along with the other captains. Erin is really exciting about her buddy’s journey to P1 and looking forward to spending time with Isabelle.
    What an exciting time for P6.