P6 weekly news!

What a fantastic week we have had for Health Week! All the children have tried their very best at all the activities – well done! A big thank you to Mr McCurdy for organising all our events, and a special thank you to all the parents who came in to help!

Here are our comments and photos from this week:

Neave – Health  Week  – This week we were  doing really fun activities. The activity that I liked the most was microfitness, which is an inflatable obstacle course witch we all loved! (:

Erin R-This week was health week and we all done different activities. The activity that I liked the most was cross country. All the p6 from the area went to James young high school for a cross country for a race and it was really fun.

Aliza- This week was a very busy health week because we done a lot of activities and fun things. On Monday we done cross country, then on Wednesday we done a cross country race against other schools at JYHS and on Friday we done a fun run!!! JJJJJ

Emma-This week has been amazing !! and we have had loads of activities like cricket, cross country and lots more!!!

Amera-This week in p6 we had cross country and it was so fun everybody done very well and everybody got a medal. Mia Sok got 1st place and I came 6th out of the girls. Tomorrow we are having swimming but the people that are in un Ambassadors are going to St  Margaret’s  to do bag packing. I am not going swimming but I am going to st margrets and it will be REALLY fun.!

I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend! 🙂

One thought on “P6 weekly news!”

1. Sounds like an amazing week! Great photos too.

It’ll be hard to go back to school uniforms and normal school life!:-)