P1M Blog

Marcel picked the name for our blog this week, well done Marcel.

Our favourite parts of the week:

Romera: “I liked learning about the Gruffalo and singing the song and doing the actions.”

Sophie: “I learned a new sound. The ‘ow’ sound.”

Jakub: “In number work we were learning about numbers before and after. Before numbers are smaller and after numbers are bigger.”

Daniel: “I liked assembly because my mum and dad were there. I was singing about the Gruffalo.”

Casper: “I liked number work. I liked big maths beat that because I want to move to the next level.”

Kerr: “I liked reading ‘The Treasure Chest’. I liked when they found the treasure chest.”

Kaitlyn: “I liked the daily mile. We also played on the trim trail and played duck, duck, goose. We had to take a drink outside with us because it was very hot.”

Rutendo: “I liked reading. I was reading ‘Ken, the Rat’. Bob chased him and he hid in a log.”

Adam: “I liked golden time and I play with my fidget spinner.”

MacKenzie: “I like big maths beat because I finished all the adding sums.”

Stefan: “I liked number work. I was learning about numbers before and after. Before 19 is 18 and after 15 is 16.”

Oli: “I liked assembly. I sing about Gruffalo.”

Marcel: “At assembly I see my friends. I was speaking at assembly.”

Patryk: “I liked assembly. It was our assembly about the Gruffalo and I was speaking.”

Esmee: “I liked milk and story and listening to the peep story.”

Jarred:”I liked assembly and seeing mummies and daddies.”

Kyle: “I like golden time and I will be playing in the shop.”

Kayla: “I like play time with my friends. It was been very sunny and it made me feel hot.”

Kaimee: “At golden time I will play with the ipads or go in the story corner.”

Remember health week next week. Uniform does NOT have to be worn, you can wear sport clothes next week.