Primary 6 Weekly News

We’ve had a busy week again and managed to squeeze it our writing and spelling assessments!

Another fantastic swimming lesson today – it’s great to see everyone making improvements to their technique!

All jotters and report cards were sent home today – please have a discussion about the work we do in class.

Here are our comments for this week:

Mia- this week has been a busy week, what I mostly enjoyed this week was…THE BLEP TEST. I ran with my friend Erin R, I got 11.1. I’m the fastest girl and P6 in the school.

Erin R-we did our writing assessment and the single word spelling test. We were writing as if we were a refugee asking for help.

Jennifer-this week we did a writing assessment we were to write about poor children refugees. We wrote a letter to the home secretary, number 10, downing street. We had to write as if we were the refugees and asking for them to let us in the country. I enjoy writing assessments. This week has been really fun and we are now going swimming under the pool.

Emily- this week we did our writing assessment we wrote a letter pretending to be a refugee. I also saw my buddy and now we are going swimming.

Emma- This week we had the single word spelling test and on Wednesday  I went to see my buddy but she had the chicken pox so I never saw her – get well soon Abigail !! L We also had a writing assessment which we pretended to be a refugee it was tense and now we are going swimming at James young under the seaJ!

Rugare- Hello we all enjoyed the achievements assembly. I got a new badge in the girls brigade ,it is called the diamond award.

Aliza-  this week we done a spelling assessment and a writing assessment. It was pretty hard but most of us got a good spelling score!

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend and I’ll catch up with everyone next week on parent’s evening.

One thought on “Primary 6 Weekly News”

1. I heard all about your writing assessment topic, I am also proud of you all for continuing the good work we started during our Outright campaign about refugees.