Lent Challenge – Wednesday 8th March

Charity begins at home, where we daily make the choice to give our time, our attention, our affirming smile, and give generously. But charity must not stop there, because for Catholics “home” is universal, and our family is as big as the world.

Today’s challenge: 

• Join in our ‘Bags for Malawi’ campaign (details in this week’s Weekly Update) 

• We are looking for donations of small and light weighing items, for example: pencil cases, bars of soap, notebooks, toothpaste, toothbrushes, sponge balls, pencils, pens, gym rubbers, sharpeners, erasers, small bags of Haribo’s, bubbles, etc

• Bags can be brought in during Lent and given to Mrs Roy.

4 thoughts on “Lent Challenge – Wednesday 8th March”

1. We will be contributing to this wonderful cause. Erin and Emily have enjoyed filling the Shoe Box and School Bags appeals in the past and will enjoy this one too. Goodies will be coming Mrs Roy’s way very soon.

2. Ali and I have a shopping trip planned at the weekend to buy some of these things. Ali told me they love bubbles, so that’ll definitely be on the shopping list 🙂

3. Erin and Sophie have made a list of what they would like to donate. Smiggle scented pencils apparently are a must!
    Today they brought in Easter Eggs for the Mini Vinnie group.

4. Mummy and I went shopping today for some of these things. I will hand them into Mrs Roy tomorrow. By Taylor Quinn 😀