Nursery News

It’s been a hectic a week at nursery!! We have been very busy preparing for Halloween and decorating our nursery. The children have enjoyed choosing the decorations and working together to put them up.

image image image image

We had a very special visitor in nursery this week too. A guide dog called Olive came to visit us with her owner. Olive helps people who have impaired vision. They told us all about how she was trained and why she wears a collar with tags and a harness. We talked about how to cross the road safely to keep ourselves safe.

image image image image image image

This week it’s the AM class turn to share their learning on the blog:

Lucy “I have my own pumpkin at my gran’s house”

Amelia “I have my own pumpkin too! My mummy took out the nuts and we put a candle inside”

Abu Bakr ” This week I liked playing Spider-Man with Blake and Joshua. I played some of the new Apps on the IPads too”

Micah “I played Kings and Princesses with my friend Abigail”

Oliver ” I like playing houses with Seren and Cats with Victoria”

Roma ” I like pretending to be asleep and then my friends wake me up! I have been dancing with Lucy”

Anna “This week I have liked drawing”

What a busy bunch this week! 🙂

Don’t forget that Monday is Halloween and the children can wear costumes if they wish. (no masks or weapons please) We will be walking to the library too so please keep that in mind!

We look forward to seeing all the costumes on Monday.

Have a lovely weekend everyone 🙂

Please read the invitation below to participate in updating our nursery behaviour policy,

POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR POLICY

image

Parent Discussion

We would like to update our nursery behaviour policy and we would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Please join Mrs Purdie and some of our nursery team on:

TUESDAY 8th NOVEMBER

Breakfast Blether @ 10:30 am

or

Afternoon Tea @ 2:15pm

One thought on “Nursery News”

1. The nursery looks fantastic! I popped in today and spotted some of your witches- they look terrifying!!! I can’t believe I missed your visit from the guide dog…although I might’ve got into trouble as I would have just liked to cuddle the dog, which would not have been good!! It is lovely to read all about the different things you have been learning about this week! It has been a busy one!!

Miss S x