Nursery news

We have absolutely loved learning about Autumn his week! Please click on the link above to hear our favourite Autumn song! We have started to go out on our Autumn walks and have collected items for our Autumn feely table, please continue to bring in items from home if you are out and about over the weekend.

We would like to say a big thank you to the parents and children who came along to our numeracy workshop on Wednesday evening, we hope you found it useful. If you were unable to make it, please speak to a member of our team who can give you a parent pack.

this week it is the AM class turn to share their learning on the blog:

• ” I like making patterns with the coloured magnets” Abu Bakr
  • “I love playing with Roma and Yasmin in the house corner” Lucy
  • ” I can build with the bricks” Leon
  • “I love playing with my friends” Seren
  • “I had fun playing mummies and daddies with Isabelle and Oliver” Yasmin
  • “I saw Autumn acorns on the way to nursery” Chloe
  • “I saw acorns too! It’s Autumn time!” Annabelle
  • “I was helping my friend Blake at tidy up time, we make a good team” Joshua

Fantastic work AM class! They also told me that their favourite part of the week was when Miss Smyth popped in to read them a story! How exciting!

Miss Smyth reading us the Gruffalo!
Miss Smyth reading us the Gruffalo!

Our Stay and Play and Come back and Play sessions are starting the week beginning 25th October, if you would like an opportunity to stay for part of the nursery session to see what your child gets up to, please sign up for a slot using our sign in sheets in the cloakroom area. If you would like more information on this, please speak to a member of our nursery team.

Today we said a very sad goodbye to our teaching students, Mr Slater and Miss McGuire 🙁  They have both been outstanding and we will definitely miss them lots. We are looking forward to them coming back to visit us in a few weeks time.

We have lots of photographs to share with you this week so we will post them on our Nursery Parents Facebook Page.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone,

The nursery team 🙂

2 thoughts on “Nursery news”

1. Well you have been busy, great to see the video of songs that you can sing at home! A favourite part of my week was coming in to see you too! Your Autumn table looks great and lots of you were excited to show me your pink hands from the playdoh!
    You’ve been outside lots this week, enjoying the lovely weather, it’s been great to see you playing in the nursery garden.
    I’m looking forward to stay and play starting again, perhaps I could come and join you?
    Have a lovely weekend! 😊 Miss Smyth

2. Christopher was telling me all about your Autumn walk and that you were all singing the Autumn song. He really enjoyed it! Looking forward to the stay and play session in a couple of weeks!