Secret Agents in P4/5

This week we got a letter from an anonymous person telling us that we have been selected to do a very important mission. We were sent badges to decorate for our mission. I feel excited to find out more clues. – Abi

daniel-letter

We found out we have a new topic about Titanic. I think it is going to be interesting. – Oliwier

This week we have been continuing to learn all about basketball and handball. The P5 have a basketball tournament this year. I am excited about it. – Lukasz

We have been learning about St Ninian as it is his feast day today. We made beautiful and colourful St Ninian’s stained glass windows. – Aria

In writing we wrote a reply letter to the anonymous person to say thank you for the lovely letter and I felt happy. We don’t know who it is from so we couldn’t say their name. – Lewis

In Maths we have been learning about numbers to 10000. We can order big numbers from smallest to biggest. – Joshua

joshua-maths

We have been working on our reading skills using taskmaps. I enjoyed the create something great question because I got to make a bookmark. – Marcella

We went to NYCOS to learn about beat and rhythm. We got to play some music games. – Finlay

lukasz-and-jpnycos

We hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend. We will see you  next week for P4/5 weekly update.

Mrs W and P4/5 Shining Stars