A Great Start for Primary 2/3

P2/3 have settled in really well and have worked very hard this week.  We have been so impressed with their team work!  They have enjoyed all of our activities this week including writing snapshots of themselves and creating Marvellous Medicines.  Drama was great fun as we tried out lots of class building activities – there were a lot of laughs and giggles!  Lots of great ideas went into the creation of our Class Charter which we look forward to sharing with you.

Our focus in class over the first three weeks of term is George’s Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl. We’re on Chapter 4 already and loving learning about George and his gruesome Grandma!

PE days this year are Monday and Wednesday.

Have a lovely weekend.

Mrs Howley and Mrs Keegan

2 thoughts on “A Great Start for Primary 2/3”

1. So many adults have praised your class this week, P2/3! You have made an impressive start to the new school year.
    I love George’s Marvellous Medicine! I hope I can join you all next week to enjoy Chapter 5!

2. Chloe thoroughly enjoyed her first week back at school. I heard all about George’s Marvellous Medicine, so much so, that she’s started to read the copy that we have at home! She’s looking forward to next week!