Our last Minion tastic full week in P4

On Wednesday it was sports day. It was so much fun we done lots of different kinds of activity and races. For the P4 girls race

1st Vanessa

2nd Chi-chi

3rd Beth

Boys race

1st Nasim

2nd Thomas

3rd Charlie

Vanessa said-I really liked how I came first in the girls races at sports day.

Trip-

Last week we went on our trip to Murryfield with primary 3/4 from next door first we went outside and played some warm up games to do with rugby E.G tig and other fun sporty games. After all that traning with the rugby games we actully met some rugby players. We asked them some interesting questions we also challenged him to a race he obviously won. This is what people thought of the trip.

Harry – I liked the part when we got to play a wee bit of rugby and some sport games.

Chi-Chi-I enjoyed tour around Murryfield.

On Monday it is the talent show Chloe and Preston got through to the talent show here is what they said

Preston – I am really excited and  not nervous at all

Chloe – I am really nervous incase i freeze on stage.

On Thursday we had transition afternoon and a panto here is some information about them. On the transition afternoon most of us went to Mrs. Reeves some of us went to Mrs. Wassell. The panto was about Treasure island  it was really interesting and awesome here is what some people thought of the panto and the transition afternoon.

Joseph – I really enjoyed it was very good .

Paige – Meeting up with my new teacher Mrs Reeves.

I hope you enjoyed our blog and this is our last blog of P4 WE ARE GOING TO MISS MRS WASSELL SO MUCH!!!

This has been a great year with Mrs Wassell thank you so much/ Mrs Wassell is the BEST

By Beth,Lorena and Rebecca

P.S. get children ready for P5

2 thoughts on “Our last Minion tastic full week in P4”

1. And Mrs Wassell is going to miss you all too. We have had a super year together. Lots of laughter and fun times. You have all made Mrs Wassell’s first year at St Ninian’s one to remember. xx

1. I was crying as soon as I got home.I just can not help me and you being apart.Please ask Mrs.Purdie to be our p7 teacher. You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa Minion