Primary 3/4 News

We have had a really fun week this week. On Monday we had a chance to take part in learning some Judo. “In judo we had to take our partners down to the ground” said Mark

“I loved doing the judo moves on Brooke and defeating her” said Ailie

“I liked the part when I had to get Hannah on the ground and when Hannah got me down on the ground, it was so funny” said Shannon

“I liked when I flipped Hasseb over and got him on the ground and Haseeb managed to get up.” said Adrin

“Even though I wasn’t there I hope everyone had fun.” said Jay P

Yesterday we had a fantstaic day on our school trip to Murrayfield Stadium. We had a fun coaching session which was hard work and then a tour of the stadium.

“It was so much fun. The tour was quite cool because we got to see the different tropheys.” said Hannah

“I liked when we played rugby on the big field.” said Evie

“I enjoyed when we went into the stadium and it made our voice echo.” said Lukasz

“I thought the best part was at the start when we got to play rugby.” said Aoife

“I enjoyed when we got to meet the two rugby players and spoke with an Australian accent.” said Nasim

“I liked when I had a race with one of the Scottish rugby players.” said Charlie

“The trip has inspired me to be a rugby player” said Jan

Have a look at some of our highlights:

IMG_4831 IMG_4832 IMG_4834 IMG_4842 IMG_4867 (2)

Have a super weekend!

Primary 3/4 and Mrs Kerr