P2M Highlights of the Week

We have had a busy week in P2M and the children would like to share with you what they have enjoyed doing this week:

Richard: “I liked PE especially the 800m race. It was quite tricky. We had to run around the track 4 times.”

Teegan: “I liked doing the daily mile this week because it helps get me fit.”

Jack: “I liked PE this week. I liked the racing especially the relay races because it’s team work.”

Pawel: “I liked working with Mr Hunter because we went outside and I drew my name outside.”

Alexis: “I liked number work this. We learned about writing big numbers. I can read the number ‘521’ and you say it like five hundred and twenty one.”

Robbie: “I like golden time because you get to play.”

Sophie Young-Murray: “I liked practising my joined up handwriting this week. It was very neat.”

Michael: “I liked maths this week. I liked learning how to do adding sums in my head. You put a number in your head and you add on another number e.g. 34+8 = 42. You put 34 in your head and add on 8 to get to 42.”

Ola: “I loved spelling. You use the ‘oy’ sound for the end of a word and you use the ‘oi’ sound for the beginning and middle sounds in a word. I remember this rule.”

Katie: “I liked spelling this week. We learned the ‘oi’ and ‘oy’ sounds.

Ethan: “I liked watching the clip of Narnia to help me with my writing. My story was about Mr Spiderman marrying Mrs Spiderman and they had a party.”

Sophie Roy: “I liked writing about a secret door. My story was about going through a secret door and I saw Cinderella in her wedding dress. The witch queen put her dress on fire then her dress melted. It was a great story I wrote.”

Sophie Douglas: “I liked number work this week. We have been practising counting this week and we can count past 100. I can count in 2’s and 5’s and 10’s too.”

Bartosz: “I liked Spanish this week. We can count to 20 in Spanish and we can say the days of the week in Spanish.”

Maliha: “I liked structured play. This week in structured play I done the wordsearches and played a Spanish game on the iPads.”

Ava: “I liked PE this week. We went outside for PE and we played a new game called doctor tig. It was fun.”

Huda: “I liked PE this week. I like playing rounders because it’s my favourite.”