Primary 3/4 News!

A short but sweet week in primary 3/4.

This week we are going to tell you all about our story writing. We had a very creative time writing imaginary stories. It was a little bit different this week because we could write about whatever we wanted to.

Mrs Kerr did have a little bit of a say by adding one target however the rest we did ourselves. This year we have been developing our writing skills and on Wednesday we managed to work in groups to create our own success criteria for our story. Mrs Kerr was very proud of this as we have worked hard to achieve this target.

Here is a little bit about our stories. I bet you would love to read them…

“My story was about me being inside a Pokémon game and it was the best adventure EVER” said Jay.

“My story was about being stuck in Jurassic Park world and it was awesome.” said Joshua.

“My story was an adventure with my friend and we went to candyland. I wish it was real life.” said Brooke

“In my story I was stuck in Mindcraft and on an adventure with Stampy Long Nose. It was so awesome!” said Joseph.

“I climbed up a volcano and at the top I met a dinosaur and he helped me get back down.” said Haseeb.

“I got sucked into a land with fairies, mermaids and princesses and we had to defeat a wicked witch. It was a marvellous adventure.” said Hannah.

Well done everybody you all wrote a very exciting story with an imaginative adventure.

Have a lovely weekend Primary 3/4 and Mrs Kerr.