Mrs Docherty HWB Key Messages for our Children Day 5: 17.6.20

Good morning everyone,

I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s post about GIVING. As I will be continuing to share positive and powerful messages today’s theme is MEANING:

I have also added a link where you can download the poster to continue to make up your poster packs over the past week and into this week.

meaning poster

One of the RRS Articles we have explored during lockdown was Article 15: You have the right to join a group and this fits in so well with our message of the day. We know and hope you also know how important you are as part of our amazing group of people who make up our very special school. In school you show such generosity, kindness and love towards all things that help to make our school and also the world a better place. All these small acts will help you as you grow older to become people who care and understand the importance of kindness in our world. I have also attached a little poem for you to enjoy that really puts this message across:

Keep being kind and think of others in your home, school, clubs and in the wider world. You are all stars.

Mrs Docherty