Mrs Docherty HWB Key Messages for our Children: Day 3 11.6.20

Key messages for our children

Good morning everyone,

This is our final day of the week for our key messages as tomorrow will be The Positive Thought for The Week.  Today’s positive and powerful messages theme is DIRECTION

I have also added a link where you can download the poster as part of the pack over the coming days if you would like to display these.

direction poster

As we are all beginning to look forward and plan for our return to school and seeing each other again I think this is an important message. It will be important to set goals and to take our first steps to achieve this all the while supporting each other along the way.

I know that you are brilliant at goal setting boys and girls as this is a big part of your learning journey in St Ninian’s. You set yourself realistic targets and goals and work hard towards achieving these. It is always great to have our learning conversations about what your goals are, why you are setting them, how you will achieve them and then how well you did.

Maybe in the coming weeks you could set yourself some goals to work towards at home or for planning your return to school. If you have any goals you would like to share please share them in the comments section above or via email. I would love to hear them.

One of my goals will be to make sure I am continuing to take time in my day when we return to normality and that I stop and think about what I am appreciative of and what I have achieved.  his is something I have been able to do during lockdown and my goal will be to continue this when lockdown is fully lifted.

What could your goal be?

Have a great day boys and girls and remember to set your goals and follow your dreams.

Mrs Docherty