P3 Mrs Caskie and Mrs Keegan Daily update: 9.6.20

Good morning P3,

How are you all doing this week? It is Mrs Docherty online for you today.  I hope you are enjoying your learning this week

I have included all your links below for this week’s learning:

Art 8th June First Level

Core Grid Week 10 P3 – COMPLETE

Greek Salad Recipe – Reading

P3 Find a half Week 10 Lesson 3

P3 Find a quarter Week 10 Lesson 4

P3 Fractions Lesson 1 Week 10

P3 Non-unit fractions Lesson 2 Week 10

RRS Article of the Week P1-3 08.06

Spanish challenges

RE Core Grid T4W8(P3)

Your grid has lots of lovely and exciting Health and Wellbeing tasks. I love your Fruit Kebab task. I am going to make mine today for lunch.

On mine I will have Kiwi, Mango, Strawberries, Melon and Pineapple. These are my favourite fruits.

As part of the Health and Wellbeing posts I have posted a song for the week. It is a message about working together and supporting each other when we need it. It is a song I know you will recognise and love as we use it lots at our assemblies. It is Bruno Mars: Count on Me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc6T9iY9SOU

Can you listen to the song using the link above and think of someone who has really helped you during lockdown.

Can you think of a nice way to say thank you to them:

• You could write a thank you note
  • You could create a poster for them
  • You could make up a special quote for them like the one below. To help with this you could also use the words of the song.

Let’s get creative and remember to share your thank you message on your One Note Profile.

Exciting news coming. Teams is being launched for P3 on Thursday. Look out for a message on the school app.

Have a great day everyone

Mrs Docherty