Mrs Docherty HWB Key Messages for our Children: Day 1 9.6.20

Good morning everyone,

The theme for this week is counting on each other. For my blog posts this week I will be looking at providing your children with a key theme and poster to help motivate them and to support them to recognise things they can do to help others and also support their own wellbeing.

A great website to support this is Action for Happiness where there are super ideas and messages of hope, some of which I have been sharing with you over the past few weeks.

Today’s first theme is Acceptance:

I have also added a link below in green where you can download the poster as part of the pack over the coming days if you would like to display these.

acceptance poster

In school we always talk about what makes us special and that each and every one of us in the St Ninian’s family bring their own unique talent and skills to help make our school great. These are celebrated at Assemblies, through our committees and of course through our day to day learning.

We are looking forward to everyone returning and sharing their special talents and skills with us again because they are what makes each and every one of you, you, and makes you a special part of the bigger St Ninian’s picture.

Boys and girls, keep being you, you are special in every way.

Mrs Docherty