Mrs Docherty Positive Song for the Week: 8.6.20

Good morning everyone. As we start a new week of online learning I hope you have managed to have a lovely weekend with your families. One of my favourite things is deciding what song suits who we are as a school and as a team.  We are a very special team made up of you as parents, our staff, and of course and most importantly your children.

One song that immediately came to mind was Bruno Mars: Count on Me. If ever there was a song that applied to who we all are at St Ninian’s it is this song. Please have a listen I’m sure you’ll agree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc6T9iY9SOU

Just like the quote above the words of the song absolutely ring true:

Find out what we’re made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one two three
I’ll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You’ll be there
‘Cause that’s what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

We have certainly found out what we are all made of during this time. We have been there for each other, counted on each other and showed trust and respect towards each other. This has been evident from the amazing work shared, the messages of support and the touching base asking how are you, and how are you getting on that have been permanent fixtures of our connectedness.

All done with a real sense of compassion and care. What a team St Ninian’s, we are certainly NUMBER 1!!!

Have a great day everyone full of care and compassion,

Mrs Docherty