P2 MISS LYDON DAILY UPDATE 27.05.20

Home Learning Grid

Good morning, P2!

Learning Grid Week 8

Escape from Black Mountain WB 25.05

Active Learn Primary Login Information

Further Spelling Activity Suggestions

RRS Article of the Week P2 25.05

How are you getting on with your typing using Dance Mat Typing? It’s on the ‘Something Fun’ section of your learning grid this week.

Your writing challenge is all about Lego this week. I have found these interesting facts about lego on the National Geographic website. I picked my favourite three facts for you to read. Enjoy reading them!

1. The name “LEGO” came from taking the first two letters of the Danish words ‘leg godt’, meaning “play well“.
  2. The famous LEGO brick that we play with today is more than 50 years old. The bricks made way back in 1958will still fit perfectly with those you play with today!
  3. Laid end to end, the number of LEGO bricks sold in a year would reach more than five times round the world.

Here is a game all about number patterns. You need to complete the number pattern by dragging numbers to the correct place.

https://www.freeteacher.co.uk/maths_y1_patterns_numberpatterns.html

Have a good day!

Miss Lydon

2 thoughts on “P2 MISS LYDON DAILY UPDATE 27.05.20”

1. Good morning St Ninians! I hope everyone is safe and happy! A massive well done and thank you to everyone who took part in our virtual sports day- I was so impressed by how many took part and by how fantastic the scores were!

The winners were:
    P1 Kian
    P2 Roma and Anna
    P3 Seren
    P4 Kerr
    P5 Julia
    P6 Seamus
    P7 Mark

Congratulations again!
    Mr Cumming