P3 Mrs Wassell’s Girls Daily Update 26.5.20

Good morning boys and girls. I hope you have had a good start to your week and have been able to enjoy some sunshine and outdoor activities.

I have added all of your links below  for ease so you can access all your learning.

Core Grid Week 8 P3

Menus week 8

RE Task P3 Week 8

RRS Article of the Week P1-3 25.05.20

Spring division Week 8

The Eatwell Guide

Maybe today as part of your Healthy Body topic you could design and make a healthy lunch snack. For mine I am going to have a chicken salad with lettuce, spring onion, tomato, chicken, gherkins, sweetcorn and diced beetroot. Do you think I have a balanced plate of food? If you would like to share your creation add it to your One Note profile or let me know in the comments section.

How are you getting on with Hit the Button: what is your highest score?

In your literacy can you add suffixes to your spelling words. Did you have to double the last letter, did you have to drop a letter to add your suffix? Don’t forget about those long and short vowels when deciding what to do. You can post this on your One Note too.

Can you think about what makes our Education special as part of our weekly Right: You Have the Right to an Education. You could write a sentence or draw a picture to show this.

Have a great day everyone and please know I am here if you need anything. Enjoy your learning and don’t forget to share it with us.

Mrs Docherty