P3 Mrs Caskie and Mrs Keegan Friday 15.5.20

Good morning Primary 3!  How are you all feeling today ?  I’m feeling joyful as it is such a lovely day.

We have exciting news – today the West Lothian Sumdog Challenge begins! Just answer Sumdog  questions as normal and your questions  will all contribute to our class score.  Let’s all work together to do well in this challenge.

Friday Challenge

How many different words can you make from the letters in this sentence?  Grab a pencil and paper and make a list.  Let us know how many words you make in the comments box.

Friday is Self Assessment Day

Maths

This week in maths we were learning to add and subtract within 100.  You had a choice of activities to complete.  Can you look over your work and traffic light the parts that you felt confident with a green pencil and the parts that you weren’t so confident about with a red pencil?

Maths answer sheet

Writing

This week we created comic strips for our favourite fairy tales.

The success criteria was to use:

• capital letters
  • full stops
  • exciting adjectives
  • conjunctions

Today we would like you to read over your work and write  2 stars (what you’re proud of) and a wish (something that you’d like to improve) for your writing.  You might like to use this fairy tale themed template or you could write in your jotter.

Remember that Monday is a holiday so check in on Tuesday to begin our next learning adventure. Have a lovely long  weekend!

from Mrs Caskie and Mrs Keegan

4 thoughts on “P3 Mrs Caskie and Mrs Keegan Friday 15.5.20”

1. Hi, I don’t think these were the maths questions that were posted on Monday. Is it possible to get the ones you have posted above? No problem if you can’t. Thanks.

1. Sorry, my mistake, I’ve edited the post so that the children can traffic light the areas of the work that they felt most confident with. Thanks for letting us know.

2. Sorry, think I maybe haven’t been accessing the rosemaths website properly, I couldn’t get any activities for Christopher to do from the website. Hopefully I’ll figure it out for next time. Have a good weekend.