P2 MISS LYDON DAILY UPDATE 07.05.20

Home Learning Grid

Good morning, P2! How are you getting on with your work on facts and opinions? It can be quite tricky sometimes. Here is one fact and one opinion that I made. Can you work out which one is the fact and which is the opinion?

1. I prefer sunny days.
  2. I am a teacher.

Here is your learning grid:

Learning Grid Week 5 Short Week

RRS Article of the Week P2 06.05

Spelling Activity Suggestions

Let’s develop our science and literacy. Here is a link to a short video to learn all about the rhinoceros beetle.

https://www.reachoutreporter.com/video/rhinoceros-beetle/

Would you like a rhinoceros beetle as a pet? Why or why not? Can you write down or tell someone else at home two facts about the rhinoceros beetle?

Count how many dots are below. How did you count them?

Miss Lydon

5 thoughts on “P2 MISS LYDON DAILY UPDATE 07.05.20”

1. Connor and Liam really enjoyed the video, and discussion, about the rhinoceros beetle thank you and said they’d like to see more please 😊

1. I’m glad they liked it. I’m keeping an eye out for any new videos like this. We loved watching and discussing videos like these in class so we have already done a lot of them. I find them interesting too – I learn loads from them! 🙂