P1 Mrs Currie Daily Update Wednesday 29.04.20

Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all well today. I have uploaded this below for you to access easier:

Learning Grid Week 4 WC 27th April P1

Remember the importance of staying active throughout the course of the day.

One fun way you can stay active is by making an obstacle course (this can be done indoors or outdoors) and then challenging others to complete it too.  Here are some ideas; crawl under a blanket, go through the legs of a chair, run round the washing pole.  If you have any amazing obstacle course ideas you can always post them here so that others can try them too.

Learning Grid

What salty/sweet/sour food have you tried?

Which ones did you like?

For your numeracy this week you were given the idea of using chalk or just a paintbrush with water to write numeracy calculations outside, why not try this with some of your tricky words or the boost words?  Here is my example, I used a paintbrush with water.  In this weather it dries really quickly!

I really like the programme NumberBlocks.  It is a fun way to learn about numbers.  Have a go at trying to draw your favourite number block character.  Here are some reminders below of what some of them look like.

If you are having any difficulty with any of the home learning activities please remember to ask your question in the comments section below. I will try to answer your question as quickly as possible.

Have a lovely day!

One thought on “P1 Mrs Currie Daily Update Wednesday 29.04.20”

1. It was so lovely to chat to some of you and your families today. I hope you’ve had a fun day, it’s time to log off now.
    Check back in tomorrow to see more ideas and activities for you to complete.
    Mrs Currie