P1 Daily Update Mrs Currie 21.04.20

Good morning everyone!

I hope your first day back of home learning went well for you.

Home Learning Grid

I had a little go at sorting some toys into push and pull  categories, here are some of my ideas:

It is important when you write a lowercase letter j that it hangs below the line.  Look at this image showing both the capital and lowercase j.  In your jotter you can also try writing the capital letter J.  Some of the months of the year start with a capital J eg January, June, July.

I have set a Sumdog challenge for you to try.  It is called Number Word challenge and it focuses on the learning the words that go with each number up to twenty, for example,

9 is written and spelled as nine

Some of the number words can be sounded out but others are sight words that you need to learn.  The challenge opens today at 9am and closes on Thursday at 3pm.

Good luck.

Mrs Currie

3 thoughts on “P1 Daily Update Mrs Currie 21.04.20”

1. Hi Mrs Currie hope you are well and had a great Easter with your family. I had the best time and found lots of eggs on my Easter egg hunt😊 This morning I done my story about the Alien, he went to Florida because its my favourite place! I’ve put it on Twitter for you to see, just going to start the sumdog challenge

Miss you and stay safe
    Kevin❤️

2. Kevin, I loved your story about the alien. Thank you for posting it for me to read. I agree it is worthy of a Golden Ticket especially because you used the conjunction “because”! Well done and keep up the hard work.
    Mrs Currie

3. I hope everyone has had a good day and managed to get something completed from the grid today as well as spending time outside (it has been quite windy today!) or inside playing. Remember to log back in tomorrow to get some more helpful hints or activities from my daily blog post. Don’t forget you can always use the comment section to say hello. Have a nice evening.
    Mrs Currie