Welcome Back P7!

Good Morning P7 children and families!

I have emailed all pupils via GLOW this morning with their ‘Back to School’ tasks for the day – this is also available here (click the link)

Welcome Back to School P7, and via TEAMS.

Mrs Kerr and I are working on our new learning grid for the week and will have that posted tomorrow morning!

Today an idea might be to agree as a family what this week is going to look like for you, your learning, your well-being, your physical activity…

Would you benefit from agreeing a loose timetable? Are there periods of time where you will agree to be away from your screen? How long do you think you should be spending outdoors? Are there any passions or interests you could explore during this time? How many of the tasks on the learning grid are you able to get through? What are your priorities?

Learning in lockdown looks different for everyone, make sure you strike a good balance and identify when things aren’t working out, and what you can do to help it.

Many thanks for you continued support. I am thinking of you all regularly,

Mrs Conway