HWB: Song of the Week: That’s What Friends Are For

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all keeping well, looking after each other and staying safe. As equally important I hope you are able to make nice memories along the way too.

Over the weekend I spent my time thinking about how life has changed but also how much we need people and things to help us along the way on this new journey we are on at the minute. It is so important to stay positive and to be there for each other.

I have always found that Music is something that really helps and songs can send such a powerful message of hope and positivity. So with that in mind I started to listen to songs I hadn’t listened to in a long time and realised that it made me feel better. I have decided that on  Mondays I will share a song that has a powerful message and one which will reinforce to you how much we are missing you all and thinking about you and your families daily.

It also made me think about how much we are all in this together and that our friendships and teamwork which are key themes for our school will get us through this. As a team and together.

So the song I have chosen for this week is Dionne Warwick and Friends: That’s what Friends are For. Probably giving away my age with this one!!

The chorus has a very powerful message for us all and rest assured that you can count on us at St Ninian’s. So please keep smiling and shining as these are equally important messages to hear! Please listen to song number 1 on the songlist below through Spotify.

I’d love to hear if you have any songs that we could add to our Monday list.

Mrs Docherty

Please know we are here for you and remember:

2 thoughts on “HWB: Song of the Week: That’s What Friends Are For”

1. Good morning James and the Taylor family. It is really lovely to hear from you. I hope you are all keeping well.
      Thank you so much for your reply. I love that suggestion and it links in really well with our first song. That is a very thoughtful and uplifting song choice. I will definitely use this song.

Stay safe and keep smiling.

Mrs Docherty