HWB 27.3.20: POsitive thought for the weekend

Good morning everyone,

Throughout the week I have been posting HWB support such as Sleep Scotland advice, fine motor activities and also mindfulness strategies. I will continue to update these supports and strategies over the coming weeks. Next week there will be a new fine motor skills activity on Monday followed by further Sleep Scotland resources to support routine and also other relaxation ideas as the week progresses.

Every Friday I will post a special message following the Thursday Clap for our NHS Heroes which is so inspirational and moving. I hope this will help to lift everyone’s spirits.

A good idea for the coming weeks is to keep A Little  Book of Positives and in it record 3 things that made you happy each day. For me at the moment these are the little things like a hug from my children to the big things like the whole neighbourhood taking part in the Clap for our NHS heroes.

Stay safe everyone and take care of each other. Thinking of you all.

Mrs Docherty

2 thoughts on “HWB 27.3.20: POsitive thought for the weekend”

1. Thanks for this Mrs Docherty. It’s important to stay positive and a daily quote is a great idea. As always we’re enjoying the ‘simple things’ i.e. our daily family walk, baking, doing crafts, watching family films, etc. Stay safe and sane! The Clan MacKenzie x

1. Good morning to all of the MacKenzie clan. Thank you so much for the lovely reply it’s great to hear from you. Glad to hear you are all doing well and enjoying such nice activities.
      Stay safe and stay positive.
      Mrs Docherty