P2 Weekly Update

Overview

This has been a short week and an exciting one for P2. The class have welcomed Mrs Kerr as our new teacher on a Wednesday. P2 have learned body parts in Spanish and are focusing on the exposition genre in writing.

Parental Involvement

We have been focusing on spotting ‘igh’ in words in spelling, such as night and might. Ask your child what letters make up this sound and try to think of words with this sound in it.

Pupil voice

Liam – I liked using my robot to help me with times tables.

Michelle – We drew pictures about loving your neighbour in RE.

Mara – I liked playing with Scott and Igor. We played a game with cars and airplanes.

Paul – We put dye in water and made it green. We changed the temperature of the water too.

Connor – I liked Spanish body parts with Mrs Kerr.

Lucy – We had real life word problems with multiplication.

Anna – We worked out change for money in maths.

Emilie – We did bear time reading and I like it because we spend time with cuddly animals and read a book.

Shea – We had a reading challenge and we had to follow instructions to colour in ice creams.

One thought on “P2 Weekly Update”

1. Connor and Liam really enjoyed their day with Mrs Kerr and look forward to seeing her every Wednesday. Sounds like an interesting few days. Thanks for the update.