P5 Weekly Update

Learning Highlights

This week has been fun in P5. We have been busy preparing for the school Christmas Fayre and learning all about enterprise and how to run a successful business.  We made sock snowmen to sell! These were a big hit at the fayre and every single one was sold!

We have been doing Scottish country dancing in PE to prepare for our Christmas party and Mr McCurdy taught us some new dances because we are so good at it.

In art, we learned about an artist called Banksy who is a mysterious stencil spray paint artist.

Pupil voice

“I liked making the snowflakes for our stall at the fair. It was fun because when you were unfolding it, it was a bit like a surprise to see the final result!” – Wojtek

“I really enjoyed making the sock snowmen! It was fun making them and choosing what colours we wanted to use! I chose pink and purple!”

“I liked watching a video all about having a successful business and the importance of cash flow!” – Angelina

“I liked learning about Banksy because he is an unknown graffiti artist!” – James

Parental Involvement

Ask your child how to make a paper snowflake and make some together to complete your festive décor!

One thought on “P5 Weekly Update”