P3/4 Weekly News

P3/4 had a fantastic week this week. Here are some of our highlights:

Esmee – I enjoyed learning about coding this week using Marty the Robot. I programmed Marty to dance. He wiggled his hips.

Lucy – Writing was great this week as we wrote a recount about our visit to the Chocolate Factory. I had to include a title, orientation, sequence of events and a personal comment.

Klaudia – I enjoyed our halloween art afternoon when we got to use a variety of skills to create different pieces of spooky art work.

Kyle – PE was great this week. We got to do tug of war.

Dexter – I enjoyed word boost this week. We learned lots of new vocabulary from our class novel. We learned what each word meant and worked together with our learning partner to create exciting sentences using the words.

Brooke – I liked doing the obstacle course in PE this week.

Stefan – I liked PE on Monday. We played lots of games to help improve our fitness.

Kaitlyn – I liked doing the halloween activities. My favourite was the spooky free writing. I wrote a story about a dog called ‘Woof’

Dawid – I liked playing charades to show my understanding of the new boost words.

Kerr – I liked spooky free writing. I wrote a story about some people who went into a haunted house for an award ceremony.

James – I enjoyed ‘All Saints’ Mass this week. The hymns were lovely.

Amber – I liked doing some Halloween art activities this week. My favourite was the pumpkin printing.

Kayla – I liked STEM this week where we were learning about coding. I asked Marty the robot to get ready. He straightened his back and moved his eyebrows.

Riley – I liked doing a variety of activities in PE this week to improve my fitness.

Ephraim – I enjoyed writing a spooky Halloween story. It was called ‘Messi gets possessed’.

Taha – I liked doing the Halloween Art activities. My favourite was creating a night scene with the moon and a bat.

Thea – I liked playing with Marty the Robot this week. I asked him to dance.

Chloe – I liked spelling this week. We got to paint our spelling words and use collage to create our words.

Have a lovely weekend!

P3/4 and Mrs W

2 thoughts on “P3/4 Weekly News”

1. Thanks for the update P3/4, it sounds as if you have had another really busy week! I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween week 🎃