NURSERY NEWS

What a wonderful week in the learning journey of our young children in the nursery

Tea parties, dancing and Picnics started off the week.

.

Tuesday gave the new children their first experience of the local library. We all kept Safe and were so well behaved on the walk there and in the library. The book we read in the morning was ‘Goldilocks and the Three Bears’, the afternoon children had three books for Bookbug week.

A great big thank you to all of our parents and family members who attended our MacMillan Coffee Morning!! Such a worthy cause and together we raised a whopping £115.42!!!

We hope you’ve all had a great weekend and can’t wait to start the fun all over again on Monday.

from the Nursery Team xx

NEXT WEEK IN  NURSERY

MONDAY

Our GIRFEC focus this month is Healthy.

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY – IS OUR FIRST WELLY WEDNESDAY!! PLEASE DRESS YOUR CHILDREN IN WATERPROOF CLOTHING AND WELLIES

THURSDAY

FRIDAY- session 2 PEEP class with Mrs Beattie

2 thoughts on “NURSERY NEWS”

1. Sounds like another great week in the nursery. I enjoyed coming along to the MacMillan coffee morning and spending time with the children and their families. I was spoiled in the home corner with lots of extra tea and cake!! Enjoy Welly Wednesday, can’t wait to hear all about it.
    Mrs Roy

2. This is the best place to be. So much fun, laughter and learning taking place every time I go in. I love my visits and getting to know all of the wonderful children and staff team on what is sure to be an amazing adventure this year. Glad to be a part of it.

Mrs Docherty