Primary 2 Blog

We had a short and busy week this week in Primary 2. We started learning about water for new topic in class. We are working on tens and ones for our number work as well. We decided to try reading our story outside in the garden this week too.

Some pupil highlights are below:

Shea – I liked playing out in the area outside the classroom. I made a bottle with lots of stuff inside.

Pati – We were writing about ‘Stick Man’. I liked the dog and stick man playing with fish.

Scott – I made a big giant plane at school.

Anna – I like our new topic. It’s science.

Lucas – We went on a water hunt for our topic. I like taps the best.

Connor – I liked going on the water hunt. I like when we saw lots of water outside.

Layla – I loved going for a walk. It was for my committee. It was so much fun.

Cordelle – I was in that committee too. We went to a swan pond and the swans had their babies and they were following us.

Rojin – I went to Art Committee/ We had to do a dot and then circles around it and then a big square. I had loads of fun.

Jane – I loved doing art too. I can’t wait to show my work at home.

Roma – When I did my special work in maths on tens you told me I did a great job.

Emilie – I liked doing maths. We had to count our tens and count our ones and find the answer. I also loved the committee. I picked Hakuna Matata for our song!

Joshua – In Mini Glee committee I chose ‘We Will Rock You’.

Lucy – I made a pirate ship at school this week.

Mara – I made a big car with red and blue in it.

Michelle – I liked doing spelling. I liked creating words on whiteboards with magnetic letters.

Luke – We did our milk and story in the garden outside.

Freya – We got to write about ‘Stick Man’. It’s a book and I like when Santa rescued him.

Liam – I made a robot this week.

from Miss Lydon and P2

One thought on “Primary 2 Blog”