P5 Weekly Update – Welcome back!

This week we have had a short week but we had lots of fun!

We have been made to feel welcome in the upper area and Miss Diamond has made sure we know where everything is in our classroom so we know where to get resources when we need them.

Our new PE days are a Monday and a Wednesday.

We have introduced something new to P5, it is called ‘Free Writing Friday’! Today was our first time trying this new and exciting task.

“It was very interesting and fun! I enjoyed decorating my Free Writing Friday journal!” – Angelina

“I chose to write a story about my holiday and it was pretty fun!” – Elenta

“It was very fun and I really enjoyed it!” – Madison

“I wrote a comic all about Spiderman!” – Harry

We have also been making our classroom our own by creating a class charter and setting our new learning goals.

“I enjoyed making a galaxy themed picture to represent me for my class charter!” – Zoe

“I liked designing my galaxy character…I drew an astronaut!” – Maeve

“I really liked making the class charter because it was fun getting to research different ideas for the themes!” – Ana

“I liked PE with Mr McCurdy”! – Marcus

“I liked doing PE playing tennis!” – Alishba

“Ryan and I liked doing the spelling test!” – Matthew

“I liked using chalk pens to write my name on my tray!” – Julia C

We are looking forward to next week, a full week in Primary 5 and can’t wait to see what we are going to learn about.

Have a great weekend, Miss Diamond and P5!

2 thoughts on “P5 Weekly Update – Welcome back!”

1. Welcome back everyone, you all looked so grown up when I visited you in the upper area. Your classroom is taking shape and I love the chalk pens!!! Great to hear that you are already thinking about your learning goals, start as you mean to go on!!