Primary 7

P7’s Amazing Blog

This week both P7 classes did a run through for our Leaver’s Mass next week on Monday. We are all so excited for the mass as there will be awards given out, loads of people and many more. We also0 practiced our Leaver’s Song but it will be a surprise as we don’t want to tell anyone!!! We have did loads more this week like Sports Day but here are the pupil comments x

Vanessa: I enjoyed my last ever Sports Day at St. Ninian’s. I came 2nd in running, Chi-Chi came 1st and Zara 3rd. I also enjoyed practising for our Leaver’s Mass.

Kerrigan: I really enjoyed this week especially the leavers event at deer park bowling lanes, Friday moving up morning was also fun watching wonder in primary 1B.

Louise : this week I really enjoyed my last sports day ever in St Ninians! I also loved helping the infants in their sports day too . last night we had our leavers party and went bowling. It was so fun but sadly I wasn’t very good at it so I didn’t win

Gaby; I have really enjoyed this week because of a lot of things but my favourite part of this week was on moving up morning when we got to watch wonder and just chill.

Rebecca: The second last week has been so much fun and there has been so much happening. We have also been very busy planning our leaver mass and award ceremony.

Kalin: this week has been one to remember my favourite thing this week was helping out in sports day.

Ivana – On Wednesday we had sports day and I helped the infants with the obstacle course with Toni

Beth: I really enjoyed practising for the Mass and Award ceremony!

Lorena – I enjoyed the preparation towards the leaver mass and awards ceremony also I really liked the leaver’s event 2019

Matt- I enjoyed the bowling last night

Thomas: I enjoyed bowling last night

Cole- I enjoyed bowling last night

Oskar: I enjoyed bowling and the sport day.

Taylor: I really enjoyed working on our music video for our Primary 7 Leavers event.

Zara: I liked practicing for our leavers mass

Sarah: I liked practicing the songs for the leavers assembly

Brandon: I liked the bowling we went to on Thursday It was really fun! J   Thanks Teachers…

Harry:  I liked the bowling because it was fun and the food was great

Max: I enjoyed practicing for the leavers mass.

Joseph: I enjoyed getting into the talent showJ

Lukasz:I loved the bowling it was so fun

Lucas: I enjoyed sports day the P1 to 3 and P4 to 7 sports day

Lewis this week the p7 have  been really busy peaparing for us leaving school.

Grace: I really enjoyed doing my girls football game at Simpson primary school.

Loui: I loved bowling because that was the first time I ever went

Rachel M: The bowling was amazing! Things ended up getting super competitive between Loui and I, but in the end, I ended up beating him with 100 points.

Rachel W: I like bowling and the music video and the leavers event

Chloe: I loved the bowling party Rachel was first in the first round but I was first in the second round with 95 points

Toni: I enjoyed the leavers party.

Viet: I enjoyed the leavers party.

Ethan: I enjoyed the leavers party last night.

Maxx: I enjoyed the leavers party we went bowling