P3 Weekly Highlights

Jarred – I enjoyed the sumdog challenge for homework this week.

James – I enjoyed Maths this week making a human graph outside.

Dexter – I enjoyed learning about Mary in RE. I know we think of Mary during the month of May.

Kerr – I liked doing PE this week working on our stamina by running.

Dawid -I liked making a data gif on the computer this week with my learning partner.

Amber – I liked doing Art this week creating a farm scene using patterns and colour.

Lucy – I liked sprinting in PE this week.

Esmee – I enjoyed making the farm house in Art.

Sophie – I liked writing a description of my school bag in writing.

Leigha – Sprinting was fun.

Kayla – I liked art this week using colour and pattern to create a farm.

Kaitlyn – I liked learning about bar graphs and tally marks this week.

Romera – I liked writing all about my school bag.

Sahara – I enjoyed going to the park with my friends.

Myles – I liked doing leaf rubbings this week in the garden.

Stefan – I enjoyed creating graphs this week on the computer, paper and a human graph.

Adam – I liked doing the human bar graph too.

Mackenzie – I enjoyed reading in the garden this week.

Check out Mrs Wassell’s twitter for lots of pictures of our learning.

Hope you all have a lovely long weekend!

Mrs Wassell and Primary 3

6 thoughts on “P3 Weekly Highlights”

1. James had a great week collecting data and making bar graphs. The squashie line was definitely the most popular sweetie! Outdoor learning in the sunshine was another favourite, lets hope for lots more sunny outdoor learning days after the long weekend! 🌞

1. I’m so glad James had a great week. He always works so hard! Squashies are Mrs Wassell’s favourite too! 🙂

2. Kerr really enjoyed this week at school, the sunshine and outdoor sessions helped. He also enjoyed graphs and we had some interesting chats about the results and what he can poll/plot in graph next. Thanks for your hard work mrs w, enjoy your weekend.

1. I’m so glad Kerr has enjoyed his learning this week. I love that he has continued his learning at home! Great job Kerr!

Hope you had a good weekend despite poor Kerr being unwell.

3. Thanks for the helpful updates Mrs W…Ephraim has had a very interesting week, in between not feeling too well and been in and out of school. Nevertheless he enjoyed completing the sum dog challenge and we’ve had fun plotting graphs on paper, collecting data from stuffs in his room and around the house. We also discovered a website that helps kids plot bar graphs easily and he’s been having a go at it. Well done for all your work. Much appreciated!

1. Ephraim worked so hard last week considering he wasn’t too well. I love that he has enjoyed learning all about graphs at home too. He will have to show me this great website he has found. 🙂