Primary 7 Weekly Blog

This week p7 have had quite a busy week.

On Wednesday we had outdoor P.E we played different types of rounders’ with Miss Ford.

On Tuesday we had a show rehearsal for our show and another show rehearsal on Thursday for our big show next week.

On Thursday Mrs Macdonald didn’t come in because they were really buys up in St Margret’s.

On Monday we had a very important visitor in our school it was a mascot from a football team and we got to see a trophy. On Friday we had our first dress rehearsal it went well.

Pupil comments:

Brandon: we did our first dress rehearsal today it was fun.

Lewis :this week I enjoyed seeing the mascot on Monday.

Rebecca : I really enjoyed our first dress rehearsal today I found it fun .

Rachel M: I enjoyed the dress rehearsal today

Isla :I enjoyed the authors live on Thursday .

Zara ; I liked P.E with miss ford

Vanessa: I enjoyed working on the show .

One thought on “Primary 7 Weekly Blog”

1. Taylor was super excited to tell us that she gained her pen license this week. And we’re very proud of her for that! Also watching the fantastic achievement of the Netball team winning the league was just a joy to watch. So proud of them all!! Looking forward to coming along to watch this year’s show. Very emotional that this will be a last at St Ninian’s for our girl! 💚💛🤗